Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
Anderson's 6.53 ET 211 mph just might be the best times we will see this year in pro stock cars. :beers:

·
Premium Member
8,358 Posts
While I am happy for Anderson, I am also tired of his domination in pro stock. I do admire his ability but I also like variety.
I agree. But what does that team know or doing that other GM teams are missing? It seems like not too long ago that there were just breaking the into the 6.60's @ 200 ish.

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
I think Pacific Raceway is where 6.49 or better will happen ,cool evening air srounded by evergreen trees lots of oxygen less than 50ft above sea level...That way I can see it live...Happy Motoring

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
I agree. But what does that team know or doing that other GM teams are missing? It seems like not too long ago that there were just breaking the into the 6.60's @ 200 ish.
I think something's fishie in andersonville. ;)

·
Premium Member
2,082 Posts
I caught the ending of the qualifying sat. night on ESPN, but couldn't find the race yesterday.
What happened? Was it aired early sunday?

·
Registered
278 Posts
It came on at 4 CST yesterday... I couldn't believe the qualifying on Saturday didn't come on until 12am CST. There was no way I was going to stay up and watch it. Anyone playing the fantasy drag racing this year? I'm in..

·
Registered
171 Posts
I wish they'd show some of the AMS Pro Mod races with times like 5.912 at 242.63 mph and they still look like cars!!

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
I have been following Erics accident. Does not sound good. Say some prayers for him.

I read somewhere that they think the tire is at fault.

·
Premium Member
2,177 Posts
What Anderson has going for him is Jason Line building the engines. I'm sure you saw he ran 6.55 but redlighted. That team is going to be hard to beat. Look how many years the professor dominated the class.

·
Premium Member
8,358 Posts
What Anderson has going for him is Jason Line building the engines. I'm sure you saw he ran 6.55 but redlighted. That team is going to be hard to beat. Look how many years the professor dominated the class.
I read an article in National Dragster this week that I think explained why Anderson and Line are at the top.

Basically they are running more RPM's than the others, and it has to do with camshaft design, ect.

Wasn't Anderson crew chief for WJ back in the 90's, and Line working for Gibb's on his NASCAR engines? Based on the article it looks like maybe Line is applying NASCAR engine tech to their NHRA engines.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts