Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone know if you can rent time at a garage? is this done anywhere?

i myself have my own but a friend doesn't and he is looking to do a quick job to his vehicle and does not have a place to do it. i would lend him mine if it wasn't covered with camaro parts and the camaro itself.

i live in tucson az but i am interested if they do this anywhere. maybe a new business could come of it. probably lot of liability issues though.

·
Retired
16,045 Posts
My local Nissan dealer, (buddy is parts mgr) lets me rent 'lift' time on a saturday if they are not booked solid by Friday noon. $45 an hour but have to have my own tools etc. sign a waiver etc. But for an occasional project its worth it. Have him check with the local shops, Chev. and the others too since they are all independent they could have different rules. Guessing the chevy dealer would want a 1st Gen. camaro out there for everyone to see, good luck
click

------------------
69RS 350/255 LM1,TH350,Dover White,Blue Vinyl top
F&R spoilers,pdb,Close ratio ps,am/fm,3.08 Posi.,A/C,
fold down rear seat.
My RS www.brainerd.net/~knudsen/69RS

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks, i did forget to mention that his car is not a 1st gen camaro. not even a chevy for that matter, and for an even bigger strech it's not even a car. it's a toyota previa minivan. but i figured if i put that info into the post no one would bother helping, but hey all cars need someone to love right

ben

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
If you’re military or a dependent or have a friend that is, some bases have auto crafts shops that let you rent a bay by the day, week, or month. I spent a lot of time at the Ft.Sam auto crafts shop in my younger years.

------------------
Geezer

·
Registered
16 Posts
David-Monthan has a great shop on base (if you can get on). Don't know of anyplace else in town.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.