Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ebay Item: 290100901462
http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA:IT&viewitem=&item=290100901462&rd=1&rd=1

On my car I have a large speedo on the left, and a large gas gauge on the right. It has the oil, coolant, and battery in the middle. Im from Canada so mine is in KM's.

This cluster is MPH and has a large speedo on the left, large tach on the right with oil gauge, and fuel, coolant and battery in the middle.

I want this cluster because of the tach. , but will this cluster work? There are 2 plugs on the back of my cluster, are these clusters plug and play or do I have to rewire it?

Just want to know before I place a bid on it. Thanks!!

·
Gold Lifetime Member
1,354 Posts
Hi,
This Cluster will work in your car. You will have to change your sending Units because the Sending Units are different from a gauge cluster to a cluster with Idiot Lights. The wiring is the same, but you might have to change the location of a few wires in the plug itself. I did this conversion for a friend many years ago in his 84 Camaro back in 1988. It has been a while, so I do not remember all of the details, but it was not difficult. My best suggestion would be to purchase a wiring diagram for your car or visit your local dealership. They will help you with the wiring.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.