Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This morning at 11:10, my baby daughter, Emberlin Moody was brought into this world. Mom and Baby are fine and Daddy is ecstatic!!!:D

:hurray:
:beers:

·
Premium Member
8,358 Posts
Way to go! Congrats:hurray:

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Congrats to the both of you! It's great to have a future Camaro lover in the works :D

·
Gold Lifetime Member
1,457 Posts
Congratulations Harley:beers:

·
Premium Member
2,345 Posts
That's great, Harley....It sounds like this is your first born ??? Mom's gonna need a lot of help when she gets home and watch out for the depression.....she may need a lot of patience and understanding. Give that little girl the last bottle of milk and rock her to sleep every night. I did that with my son for 2 years and he is still very affectionate and caring at 11.

·
Premium Member
6,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
That's great, Harley....It sounds like this is your first born ??? Mom's gonna need a lot of help when she gets home and watch out for the depression.....she may need a lot of patience and understanding. Give that little girl the last bottle of milk and rock her to sleep every night. I did that with my son for 2 years and he is still very affectionate and caring at 11.
Mitch, you are correct about all but one thing, LOL this is #5. Tells you how many deployments Ive been on, doesnt it?
This makes girl #3. We have two middle boys......:D

·
Premium Member
6,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I would like to say thanks to all you guys...My wife started laughing today, i said, "whats so funny?" She says..."sigh...guess we need to find a 2000 SS or a 67-72 gmc pick-up now...."
wow....whata woman....

·
Premium Member
2,345 Posts
Mitch, you are correct about all but one thing, LOL this is #5. Tells you how many deployments Ive been on, doesnt it?
This makes girl #3. We have two middle boys......:D
I would like to say thanks to all you guys...My wife started laughing today, i said, "whats so funny?" She says..."sigh...guess we need to find a 2000 SS or a 67-72 gmc pick-up now...."
wow....whata woman....
WOW....no need for advice on being a Dad for you !! You're an "old salt" at more than the Navy.....:D
Mom has helpers too. That's good. And her SUGGESTING you get another pickup.....priceless......:yes: she's a keeper for sure.....:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts