Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I'm new here, 22 years and I'm from Germany. I registered here because I need help with my project. I have a Camaro Rs, Built in 1969. Unfortunately, in Germany only very few such a car and if you need help you have to look far. I hope you understand my English. It is not the best.
I will do today or tomorrow pictures of the body, because I need help with body sizes.

Greetings!
Jonas

·
Registered
106 Posts
Na willkommen Jonas und Grüße in den Ruhrpott :D.

Habe einen 68 Camaro und komme aus Hamburg , falls du Hilfe brauchst einfach melden.

Hey Jonas , welcome to Camaros.net

I live in Hamburg and if you need any help in Germany than you can ask :D.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Been there twice, Great Country! Near frankfurt, small town called Hofhiem. Welcome...

·
Registered
26 Posts
Welcome! I heard there's alot of muscle cars in Europe too!

·
Registered
561 Posts
Welcome to teamcamaro Jonas, I lived in Stuttgart four years from age 7 to 11. My twin brother lives near Karlsruhe. He built a home in the village of Bad Bergzabern. Love german beer :beers:

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Jonas,
You may want to look up my pal Ekki Nax. He has a 68 Firebird and a 68 or 69 El Camino.
I do believe he is near Hamburg. Ekki's English is far better than my German.

I spent two years stationed in Bad Kissingen. I lead numerous Border missions back when there the FRG and the DDR. The border opened up and The Wall came down just a month before I returned to the States.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts