Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Premium Member
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to decode the tag. I understand the tag says it's Norwood, originally glacier blue exterior, white interior, base model coupe, with a V8, and built late Aug. But I'm not fully understanding the VIN vs Tag. Is the number after NOR supposed to match the last 6 of the VIN? 67a stated with 1 and 69s with 5 and up. Am I looking at a mismatch 67 and 69 or I looking at this wrong?

Grey Motor vehicle Font Gas Automotive tire
Gas Font Automotive exterior Metal Motor vehicle

· Premium Member
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OK. I've looked inside the PS fender where the heater blower used to be and I don't see anything. I do have an A/C block off plate there, but I do not remember seeing a number when I installed it. But that was a very long time ago. I will try and take the cowl off and check there. any advice for removing wipers and cowl without screwing up paint?

· Premium Member
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I believe he is saying he lost the tool in the grill.
The windshield, the wipers, the doors, and the trunk are the only parts of this car I've never removed since I've had it. I've seen the screwdriver method, and the boxed in wrench method, the use of channel locks, but the actual tool looks the easiest to remove and the safest for the paint.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts