Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any idea where to get a GF432 fuel filter or a similar replacement? What is everyone doing that needs one and can't find one? I heard that a company named Vette Products was making them but has discontinued them.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They come up on ebay all the time.
Be prepared to pay upto $100. :eek:
I see that. That's an awful lot of money for a fuel filter and I just can't bring myself to pay that much. I'd actually be happy with an aftermarket filter without the markings but I can't even seem to find that. :confused:

·
Premium Member
6,712 Posts
There is a black ink with newer number GM replacement that some of the resto warehouses carry if you are not worried about being exactly correct.

·
Registered
4,680 Posts
Well, I made a few calls and talked with a guy at Ecklers. He said he'll be getting more in stock on March 30th. I would assume everyone else is in the same boat, so you may have to hold off until then, or spend the big $$$ on ebay like jeff suggested.

Ed

·
Registered
4,680 Posts
No they don't. They're one of the people I called!!

And you can also forget about Ground up, Ricks, Firewheel, Classic Industries, Paragon, Car and Truck Shop and Ecklers!! I tried them all... (I was bored!!)

Ed

·
Registered
4,562 Posts
A newer style that will work but looks a lot different is available from your friendly GM / Chevrolet dealer.

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
No they don't. They're one of the people I called!!

And you can also forget about Ground up, Ricks, Firewheel, Classic Industries, Paragon, Car and Truck Shop and Ecklers!! I tried them all... (I was bored!!)

Ed
Thanks guys. I called all of them and more. I even talked to a guy at Vette Products in Michigan and it sounds like it will be awhile until any are available...that's my problem, I need a few of them now.

BTW, if Jim at HBC doesn't have any what does that say? :(

·
Registered
4,562 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,505 Posts
Does anyone know the current availability of these filters --- as of august 3, 2007 --- ? I have been looking for a week and can't find one :(

·
Registered
4,562 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts