Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know anything about Global Wests new subframe connectors? I'm thinking of putting some on my 69 Convert. Or does someone make a better set? One ,ore thing who would you go with for rear disc brakes?
Thaks,
Mike

·
Registered
216 Posts
Mike,

I also have a 69 convertible. I installed the DS&E subframe connectors (weld in). I have been very happy with them.
www.detroitspeed.com

For brakes I installed the BAER track system. 13 rotors in the front and 12.5 inch rotors in the rear. Awesome stopping power.

good luck with your project

cheers

bob spears

------------------
69mscle

[This message has been edited by bspears (edited 07-16-2002).]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
BSpears, My 69 is a RS/SS and Iam making a cruiser/tourer out of it but since I have all the numbers matching equipment I dont want to do anything that cannot be undone. I figure its my car and I have no plans to sell it, now I want to set it up the way I want. If I sell it I want to be able to return it to its stock 350, 4 speed. Now its a 383 with a 700R4 with a 3.73 posi. Black with a white delux interior.
Thanks for you help I will look at the Baer Brakes, but what I'm looking for is a bolt in subframe connector that does not require any permanent mods.
Thanks again,
Mike

1 - 6 of 6 Posts