Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
3,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A gm Cross-ram Air Cleaner just sold on E-bay for $710.

Also if your bidding on E-bay watch your time since theres seems to be a difference between the time left on the Item page itself along with the time left on the page that is marked for the bidder to watch. The air cleaner time difference was right around 3 mins. item being watched page was the time E-bay goes with.
Jeff 67/68 & 69 RS's
65 442

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
I was looking at that air cleaner and I thought the GM base had the hole in it for the crank breather. I remember the original GM setup I had last year had the hole in the base. How would you prove a repro vs an original GM if the GM base didn't always have the breather hole?

------------------
Jeff H - 93 Indy 500 Pace Car(supercharged) & driven daily, Hugger Orange 69 Z28 with JL8 brakes, cross-ram & GM fiberglass hood, TI setup, heater and radio delete, being restored

·
3,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry to say but Im not sure on the base of the air cleaner. i was betting on it and got out at $550 since i fig the money would be best spent on my new quarter panels if it went higher than that.
Jeff 67/68 & 69 RS's
65 442

[This message has been edited by HawaiianCamaro (edited 01-01-2002).]

·
3,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This item is back up for sale in which seller states he paid $900 for it and then found out that Though it had the GM stickers it was found to be a NEW REPO. With that said buyer beware.

Jeff 67/68 & 69 RS's
65 442

1 - 4 of 4 Posts