Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How did you guys route your harness when exiting from the passenger inner fender to middle of firewall?? Just under where the heater box used to be I take it ?? Thx.

·
Premium Member
4,636 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys.

·
14,272 Posts
Here's a picture of Robs 67 I finished on Sunday. He still has to install some powerbraid on the red and orange Alt wires.

Robs LS3.jpg

·
Premium Member
5,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Premium Member
5,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Also, how did you guys seal up the old pedal hole in firewall ?? I made a plate out of 20ga with 2 holes for the OBD and pedal wires, just wondering if there was a better option? Thx

·
Premium Member
4,636 Posts
Here is the harness in my wife's vert. I don't invest a lot making things pretty under the hood, sort of go for a factory look.

Don

·
14,272 Posts
John, you guys leaving the harness wires that far up above the heater box ?
Depends on where the engine is located. Robs is in the stock position so there is not enough room to lower the harness behind the engine like when we move the engine forward 1 1/2". Trying to run them under the heater box the cables are too short to locate the fuse box in the battery tray location or behind the pass side headlight.

The Holley mounts move the engine forward.

·
Premium Member
5,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Depends on where the engine is located. Robs is in the stock position so there is not enough room to lower the harness behind the engine like when we move the engine forward 1 1/2". Trying to run them under the heater box the cables are too short to locate the fuse box in the battery tray location or behind the pass side headlight.

The Holley mounts move the engine forward.
I am using the Holley mounts. I should be able to route the harness a little further down than I take it ? Thank you.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts