Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In 2 weeks....can you guys down there get the weather to straighten out....:yes: We're looking forward to sun, sand and warm temps...:hurray: Lately, it hasn't looked like a good vacation spot at all...:noway:

Flying in to Atlanta the evening of the 16th and renting a car. We won't go too far that night, just far enough away from ATL to find some peace and quiet. We'll spend Saturday wandering thru Eastern GA and Western SC and wind up in the Charleston area for the night. We'll see some of the town that evening and have a leisurely breakfast before heading to the Serendipity Inn in North Myrtle Beach. We will be staying there from the 18th to the 23rd. We already have seats reserved on the 22nd for a showing of Le Grande Cirque at The Palace Theatre.
I choose National Car Rental so we could get a CHEVY Cobalt....:D

·
Premium Member
2,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Come down to South Padre .. i can guarantee that the weather is perfect for you snowbirds !!
We have actually looked at South Padre twice, but we aren't much for just laying on the beach. We like to see as much of the area around a vacation spot as possible and there is soooooooo much history in the Old South that we are interested in seeing. We aren't staying right on the beach at some mega hotel....:sad: We have reservations at an 18 room bed and breakfast a block off the strip. We plan on going up to NC for a day also and inland to see some plantations and a National Lowland park. We usually need to rest for a couple days after a vacation...:D

·
Premium Member
2,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You'll just miss the Myrtle Beach Rod Run !

http://www.peedeestreetrodders.com/
DANG...that would be interesting for me...:D even a swap meet....:thumbsup: I can see me carrying a box of parts back on the plane..."yes Ma'am, this IS my luggage"....;)

Kinda explains why there weren't any rooms available on Sat night for us....:yes: We would've liked to check in Sat, but they were all booked.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts