Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
If it's in your mind that it will be bad than you won't expect much and therefore won't be disappointed. Then, if all goes well, then you feel good.

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Don't psych yourself out. Think positive and don't be negative about yourself. You'll have a better game. :) Good luck!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i played in napa. i decided to play from the expert markers today instead of novice or beginner. 122 was the score. bad, but not bad for me especially from the expert mark

·
Premium Member
5,325 Posts
i played in napa. i decided to play from the expert markers today instead of novice or beginner. 122 was the score. bad, but not bad for me especially from the expert mark
Napa? the Muni? Old Kennedy grove?....tough track, lots of water and lots of hard pan....Keep playing, the score will drop.... Still beats your best day working :D:D

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah that true, i think imma go again soon. just gotta control my slice ( which is non-existent 95% of the time now) and i need to get a lot better within 100 yards of the hole and putting.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Played today too at Poppy Ridge in Livermore...I only play when someone else is paying:thumbsup: ...especially someone we do business with.
Hit some good balls but I don't complain because I really don't practice enough to get upset with my shots.Being on a beautiful GC is certainly better than being in the office...:yes:

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah i think i might go play tomorrow or friday. ill play from the same mark and see if i shoot lower this time

1 - 9 of 9 Posts