Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see you're not on the board and it's late there in MI, but I wanted to extend my thoughts to you for tomorrw.....:yes:

I'll be thinking good thoughts all day for a favorable outcome....:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
6,359 Posts
We're with you and your in our thoughts and prayers....

·
Premium Member
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bump it back to the top, so Doug can see it.........:D

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Win, loose, draw, I think no matter what, Doug has too feel on top of the world he has such a large group of friends and support not seen anywhere. Cars may come and go, but a good friend, or many, will serve Doug much better than material things. Good luck too you Doug, we are all pulling for you, Mike.

·
Premium Member
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Win, loose, draw, I think no matter what, Doug has too feel on top of the world he has such a large group of friends and support not seen anywhere. Cars may come and go, but a good friend, or many, will serve Doug much better than material things. Good luck too you Doug, we are all pulling for you, Mike.

I agree Mike, but if he did lose his bid to get his money back.....he's probably trying to dig his way out of the gutter.......:(

You're right Kev.......I don't feel the silence is a good thing either, unless the trial was extended and he was advised to keep quiet....:yes:

Still hoping for the best for him..........:thumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts