Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone from the bay area going to the Good Guys Show in Pleasanton Nov 10 & 11. If so is there a meet place? I was planning on going Sat. 10th. What's a good time to get there to get a good parking spot?

------------------
Jess - Camaros Limited Nor-Cal
69 Z/28 Lemans Blue

·
Registered
161 Posts
Matt's Classic Bowties will be there bright and early! We will be in row J spots 28-29-30-31!! I will have almost all of my used parts there including my brand new ZZ4 motor....See you guys there

Matt G.

·
Retired
26,640 Posts
Hey Jess!! How much room you got? Maybe I could hitch a ride... Looks like Joe G is going ( http://www.camaros.net/forum/Forum2/HTML/002009.html ) along with Charlie. I believe Ed E. is is going on Sat too.

How about all the Johns out there? Onemore are you coming down? The WCA Camaro Coral sounds like the place...

------------------
...Dennis
"The '69, the '96 & the club"

Z

·
0 Posts
I’m planning on going up on Saturday. I start a new job this week and they could throw me a curve and ask me to work on Saturday, but I really don’t think they will. What time will you all be meeting at the WCA area?
Mark (A.K.A. Z28 Mark)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Looks like a few of us are going. I will be going Saturday also. Where will the WCA Camaro Corral be?
thx
JA

------------------
John P. Allen
Sunnyvale Ca.
68 RS, 327 w- A/C
70 Buick GS455 Convertible

·
Registered
257 Posts
what time do I show up and how much does it cost?

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lil_beast_67:
what time do I show up and how much does it cost?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Opens at 0800. Costs $30 for car and 2 people. Get there early! It gets crowded and backed up quick.

Not sure where the WCA Corral will be. Last time it was in the back section on the lawn. We just drove around inside until we found it....

joe

------------------
69 SS396 Resti-Clone
WCA Member
[email protected]
69 Pics http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1506559&a=11674961

·
Registered
292 Posts
Hey all- I'll be there on Saturday bright and early. It'll be nice to see everyone like at Rhonert Park.

·
Retired
26,640 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ZMANIA:
see you all there! get there early!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What will you be showing? It's always nice to meet and see the new guys car! I'm sure Charlie, along with myself and all the norcal folks are looking forward to seeing your classic. Do you have a digital pic or a web page to share so we know what to look for?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Calling all witch doctors! Anyone have a vodoo spell to keep the rain out on Sat?
I know the gates open at 0800, is that for general public or for the show cars? I was hoping to get in before the crowds. The last time I went I had a hard time finding a parking spot that wasn't being bombarded with rap music, no offense to those that like that kind of music. just not my taste. So, is there a early bird get in or 0800 with the masses?

Thanks,
Mr. G

------------------
Jess - Camaros Limited Nor-Cal
69 Z/28 Lemans Blue

Z

·
0 Posts
There should be a WCA area in the middle of the main area (correct DjD?) most likely near the “Rap Music” or the KFRC bus (sorry Mr. G). I can bring the digital camera and take a Team Camaro “Most Wanted” picture and let DjD post it later in the day. What’s a good time for all to meet? 10:00 am…. 11:00 am…..?
Mark (A.K.A. Z28 Mark)

·
Registered
171 Posts
Looks like the wife bailed on me so I'm going ala carte. I'm gonna try to get there around 8:00. If any one coming down I80 wants to meet up let me know. Might be able to hook up around Cordelia. See ya'll Saturday.
John

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by onemorecamaro:
Looks like the wife bailed on me so I'm going ala carte. I'm gonna try to get there around 8:00. If any one coming down I80 wants to meet up let me know. Might be able to hook up around Cordelia. See ya'll Saturday.
John
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
John, we're leaving Benicia around 7:30. I'm on your way fron Rohnert Park (kinda). If you want to cruise down together, let me know. Sharan makes a mean Latte for the road!

joe

------------------
69 SS396 Resti-Clone
WCA Member
[email protected]
69 Pics http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1506559&a=11674961

Z

·
0 Posts
The weather gods claim that there should be rain “in the North Bay” by around 2:00pm. Let’s all hope that their crystal ball is wrong and it doesn’t start until later in the day. Bring an umbrella.
Mark

·
Premium Member
2,060 Posts
Nawww, it won't rain much. I'm leaving the camaro at home anyway. Can't get the parts I need in it. I'll bring the "classic" suburban. LOL

I'll be leaving the house at 4:00 A.M. Hope to get there around 8-9:00.
See Ya

------------------
Steve
67 SS 396,4-sp
67 RS 327,4-sp
72 RS 350/350
69 4X4 suburban 350,4-sp
73 3/4 ton 454/400
Stevo Camaro's Toy
Our Muscle Cars

1 - 19 of 19 Posts