Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up a Yenko today paid $1500 for it hope I didn't get ripped off.I already know I won't be sleeping for a while.I will post some pics soon

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Well, April fools day not here yet, so bout all that can be said is you lucky dog! Continue deep breathing techniques until the shock goes away, Mike.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
You have got to have a 24 hour store that has them, or just hook up the jumper cables from the car to the camera...............hurry, hurry, inquiring minds have got to know!!

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Ok I was going to wait a while but this is Yenko.He is an 8 week Bernese Mtn. Dog.I knew I could never own the real thing so I named the new pup Yenko.The big one is Clarke thinking about changing his name to Copo so I can say I own one of each.:D

·
Premium Member
6,360 Posts
I fell for it too. lol

·
Registered
382 Posts
Great looking Yenko ... love the 3 tone paint job !

·
Premium Member
2,345 Posts
After seeing the price and his needing batteries, I thought it was an expensive RC car....never suspected a dog ....:D

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
I kind of had the idea, hence "lucky dog", but either way you scored! I pulled a similar trick on a buddy of mine after a rottwieler killed our poodle. I called him and told him that we just got another dog, and that anything short of a rottwieler would not even be a snack for it. He kept guessing all of the largest breeds, and even mentioned lion, but I told him he had to see it to believe it. He come over with a rawhide chew toy 2 feet long for the new dog, and I had my wife unleash this animal from the back bedroom. Out comes a toy poodle weighing in ounces, not pounds! I really threw him a curve.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Your right about the droppings.Clarke(Copo) weighs 140 and let me tell you he can lay some monster bombs:mad: I might have to sell a car to pay for the extra dog food.This darn pup sleeps all day and is up all night.So yes this Yenko is a real sleeper.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts