Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was quite an experience, didnt hurt like i thought. Towards the end of the tattoo however i partially passed out, low blood sugar they think because i didnt eat much today and i guess the shock from the needles and what not. Who knows? Anyways it turned out exactly how i wanted it to. Next im going to get the bowtie filled in with tripoli turqouise metallic like how im going to paint the car.

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
nice, i love the look of fresh tattoos! like 3D!

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Looks great! Even better when you get some color in the bowtie. Great looking tattoo....nice job! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
1,462 Posts
hey Alex that came out great!..the passing out thing i think is normal for some of us..towards the end after a few hrs i think the body goes into shock or a mind thing hearing the buzz noise and the needle piercing the skin,not sure but they had to stop on mine also,cause i went into a cold sweat..so i drank alot of water then they finished up.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Im going to get the bowtie filled in Tripoli Turqouise Metallic in a few weeks here.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Im considering getting the chevy crossflags with the bowtie on fire on my other shoulder

·
Premium Member
2,093 Posts
Looks nice Alex, I'll be doing he X-flags too, soon.

·
Premium Member
925 Posts
You will be getting a call from the General soon for trademark infringement:boxing:
They might want your arm for evidence.
We all know they want a arm and a leg now for their parts.:yes:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts