Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In another post I mentioned that I was going to try a battery in the trunk and a r59 under the hood so it would work , well I talked with a friend of mine that told me how to do it , both batterie's are hooked up and it work's great !!! the car will realy whizzzzzz the starter , I really can't see a problem with it , I put the trunk battery in front of the spare tire so you can't even see it with the trunk open , and under the hood now look's fantastic !!! love it , even if the r59 is dead as a door nob my car will still fire right up , this to me is better than a topper ,
total investment after a friend gave me the r59 , found some welding cable at a scrap metal collection place free , bought two battery terminal end's $3.29 , labor $0 , ad's up to a grand totall of $3.29 , earl

------------------
69 camaro traded for 67 camaro traded back for 69 now back with a 67 rs WILL IT NEVER END ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
I HOPE NOT .
ADVENTURE'S IN RUST REPAIR

[This message has been edited by mebe_epp (edited 04-14-2002).]

[This message has been edited by mebe_epp (edited 04-14-2002).]

·
Registered
7,608 Posts
Way to go. A little American enginuity. Sounds great! So You hooked up the R59 pos and neg as normal, and then tied the pos from the trunk battery into the starter, and ground to the engine?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts