Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In another post I mentioned that I was going to try a battery in the trunk and a r59 under the hood so it would work , well I talked with a friend of mine that told me how to do it , both batterie's are hooked up and it work's great !!! the car will realy whizzzzzz the starter , I really can't see a problem with it , I put the trunk battery in front of the spare tire so you can't even see it with the trunk open , and under the hood now look's fantastic !!! love it , even if the r59 is dead as a door nob my car will still fire right up , this to me is better than a topper ,
total investment after a friend gave me the r59 , found some welding cable at a scrap metal collection place free , bought two battery terminal end's $3.29 , labor $0 , ad's up to a grand totall of $3.29 , earl

------------------
69 camaro traded for 67 camaro traded back for 69 now back with a 67 rs WILL IT NEVER END ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
I HOPE NOT .
ADVENTURE'S IN RUST REPAIR

[This message has been edited by mebe_epp (edited 04-14-2002).]

[This message has been edited by mebe_epp (edited 04-14-2002).]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.