Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any suggestions on which wiring harness system / manufacturer will be the easiest and most correct installation, keeping in mind that I need to rewire the entire car??

·
Premium Member
6,550 Posts
I just ordered mine from M & H Electrical Fabricators. I havent got it yet, but I'll let you know when I get it and start replacing my original with the replacement one. I decided to use M & H because they are supposed to be exactly like factory and dont need to be spliced.

Here's their site:

http://www.wiringharness.com/

·
Registered
125 Posts
Welcome Ken,

I rewired my car front to back with Factory-Fit wiring I purchased through Rick's 1st Gen Parts . All the connector were perfect and at the right length and where you needed them. They will also give you a 10 discount after $1000, so you should be able to take advantage of that...

In my opinion, you can't go wrong with their harnesses.

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
I'll ditto on the M&H harnesses! I ordered a dash harness, forward light harness and engine harness since my originals were all messed up. I'm in the process of installing the dash harness but have already put in the engine and forward light wiring. Very nice repros and the fit is superb. Highly recommended- plus they can modify a harness for changes in accessories (internal regulated alternator etc.).

·
Premium Member
6,550 Posts
Scott

Thats good to hear. I am still waiting for my harnesses that I ordered. I will definately post what I find and compare them to my originals. The only thing I didnt like was that you couldnt order a kit to cover the whole car. I talked to a very knowledgable person on the phone and we went through the order and covered everything I needed. I just hope that they are an exact match like the guy said they are.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts