Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
32,776 Posts
Thanks for the link! Now I can stock up on Blinker Fluid......I was running out.

·
Welcome Back - Senior Tech
890 Posts
Its a ricer's dream!! And I've got my eye on that Engine oil bypass kit. That should keep my oil nice and cool (not to mention clean). DOY!

·
Premium Member
2,345 Posts
That is funny.....:D

Yup, ricers dream...:yes:

Somebody has too much time and money on there hands to put up a web site like that but it is entertaining....:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
6,360 Posts
I ordered the Flux capacitor.

·
Registered
518 Posts
ROFL!!

Modern synthetic oil is very expensive - so why run the risk of getting it dirty by running it through your motor block? KaleCoAuto bypass kit comes with everything you need to run the oil around your motor block where it will do more good. Oil runs cooler, and as a result, there may be horsepower gains!
You've heard of the Y pipe.. the X pipe.. the H pipe.. nothing can touch the O pipe!!! It provides 100% back pressure feedback on ALL engines!! Torque increase and kuneutson valve float brings in much lower revs so you don't hurt your motor! Not CARB Legal. Please specify standard or polished finish. Product shown is dual input O-Pipe with standard finish.
Ahh the classic:
Do you have an annoying rattling in your mufflers? Are they sagging a little? Don't quite sound right? That could be the symptoms of a worn muffler bearing. Allow me to introduce the KaleCoAuto muffler bearing! It's unique iron-graphite composite with pre-grease-packed assembly provides over 200,000 miles of smooth muffler operation! It is most likely they will outlast your mufflers. Also works well on heavy duty exhaust systems. One per muffler.
For you pro touring fans:
Want improved braking? Why just cross drill those rotors? Introducing KaleCoAuto cross drilled brake lines! Improved airflow through lines provides superior brake cooling. Brake fluid is exposed to cool moving air, almost instantly reducing heat, and providing shorter stopping distances! All lines are made of quality latex. Brake lines come in: Red and Yellow. Please specify color when ordering!! Warning!! You must replace ALL brake lines at once. You may mix colors.
Good stuff

1 - 8 of 8 Posts