Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone
I recently became the proud owner of a 1968 Camaro. I like to cruise in my car and race occasionally at our local tracks. I am in the process of putting together my motor for the coming season. Thank you all in advance for your advice and comments.

·
Retired
16,008 Posts
welcome Shelly, love to see pics of your car when you get a chance. Lots of Canadians hang around here :thumbsup:

·
Registered
171 Posts
Welcome from another Canadian. I've lived in almost every province and have traveled the rest but don't ever recall a place called Cottam. Where's that?

·
Retired
16,008 Posts

·
Retired
16,008 Posts
Its in a link in my signature Princess. Or you can be a paid up full member and have posting privledges with that. :)

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
Welcome Princess ,that's what I call my 16 yr. old she didn't like it at first but only now when she gets mad she replies I'm not a princess hehe,nice to have you here ,lots of good knowledgeable people here that have been through it already and can help ....good luck and Happy Motoring

·
Registered
4,942 Posts
Welcome from yet another Camaro Canuck person...what motor do you have, and are you going to do anthing special to the build up...like Camel heads?

Capt68

·
Registered
100 Posts
Yipppppeeeee! Another gal into Camaros! :hurray: There's a lot of great guys here but we are definately outnumbered so we gotta stick together. I've got a 68 Camaro too so we've already got a lot in common. Give me a shout anytime. Welcome aboard! :waving:

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Welcome from Sunny So. Cal! :cool: :waving:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thank you all for the warm welcome.
I posted my current combo in the performance thread, looking for feedback.
I am very excited for the coming season, both for cruising and for racing.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts