Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys,

My name is Ozgur and I'm from Turkey. I guess I am the only one here :)
I have 1967 Camaro and 1974 Camaro.

so, see you around :beers:

·
Registered
601 Posts
Hey Ozgur, Welcome to Team Camaro. Can you post some pictures of your cars, we would love to see them!

Mike

·
Registered
601 Posts
Nice rides Ozgur! I especially like the '67! I bet you turn alot of heads over there in Turkey!

Mike

·
Registered
350 Posts
I agree. I am impressed. Very nice taste. I think everyone was probably imagining a bright colored, hubcap adorned camaro with vinyl graphics. Your car is very tastful, and I for one am jeolus of. I wouldn't be mad if you had some pics of models posing around the car. Ok, now I'm getting carried away.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Hey Ozgur,
Were in Turkey do you live? I was stationed at Incirlik Tu Ab from 1984 to 1986. I brought my 1975 Corvette with me but didn't drive it much the roads were bad in that area.

·
Premium Member
5,325 Posts
Ozgur, welcome to the team! :thumbsup: You have some pretty sweet rides there...stay late and post often! :yes:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey Ozgur , are there very many first generation Camaros in Turkey ?
and that is a very , very nice car for a 67 by the way.
I know 4 67 camaros in Turkey and few 68, 69 . In total I guess not more than 20 but lots of 2. gen here :) .

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey Ozgur,
Were in Turkey do you live? I was stationed at Incirlik Tu Ab from 1984 to 1986. I brought my 1975 Corvette with me but didn't drive it much the roads were bad in that area.
Hi , You were at Adana(east side of Turkey). I'm living in Istanbul and roads are great here :hurray:. but traffic is still big problem. I drive at nights. I hope you liked Turkey mate .

·
Registered
7,160 Posts
Welcome!! I don't know why but I guess I never expected to see Camaros from Turkey. It's really cool al the people here on Team Camaro from around the world.

Nice 67.....67 Camaros rock and wing windows rule Baby!!!

I love those BBS wheels, what is a part number for those? Specs on your tires/wheels suspension....looks great!!

Joe

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
I would love to know what the build plate says on the firewall,and do you know the history of how the car got to Turkey?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts