Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,, Nick Lewis here now with Ground Up restoration parts,, we are covering the South East United States with a brand new trailer full of goodies and would like to come to your event, please send us your event schedules and dates for 2007, we have 28 shows booked now, but would like to do some Camaro only shows also, I am one of the originals on Team Chevelle (gold 009) is my number and and my email is [email protected] ,,,, we are interested in any 2-4 days shows in the South East, there will be an official announcement made around the 1st of the year on Team Camaro and Team Chevelle, but we are trying to get our schedule in place now for that announcement,, Thanx to all, Nick

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
Hello from Renton Wa. good luck to you and your business ,do you ever run into Million Dollar Bill from Dawsonville (Bill Elliott) had to put that in ...Happy Motoring and Merry Christmas

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He is very active in the community, lotsa ball parks and stuff for the kidsthanx to him, its not unusual to see him down town ole Dawsonville on any given day, pretty cool :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts