Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a schematic and received a confirmation on Dec 17th. I have not heard anything since. I have e-mailed twice and still no answer.
Has anyone else had these problems?

·
Retired
26,644 Posts
Instead of posting and publically airing this maybe you guys could contact Al for some guidance. I know they pay a portion of the bills around here and would hate to see that get cut off. Like any business mistakes are made and from what I have seen on the chevelle side every problem has been rsolved by communicating with them. You do need to speak to the right folks though!! Al can be contacted at [email protected]

·
Administrator
2,652 Posts
Have you given them a phone call? Ken is exceptional at following up and we would be totally lost without their support of this website, so I would like to see your issue resolved as well.

You are welcome to email [email protected] with the problem and I'll inquire. Posting comments on the tech board is not something we encourage about 'any' supplier, let alone someone who keeps the door open here.

·
Premium Member
4,817 Posts
I once had an order status question when I was waiting for a while and a call resolved everything.

------------------
Rick Dorion
69 RS Conv,355,M20,4.10's and I don't worry about stone chips.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Sorry but I'm pissed! I bought everything from Ground Up for my car and their service and delivery was excellent! The couple of times I recieved a part that was for a different year or something, they fixed it immediately. One time, they shipped me the correct part I needed badly trusting me to send back the wrong one. And here is someone with ONE post on our site banging on Ground Up (our sponsor) AND HE HASN'T EVEN CALLED them for pete's sake to resolve the problem. Ugh. I repectfully request this whole thread be deleted.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts