Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,505 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,505 Posts
I was trying to decide between this and the '74 Cutlass with Peanut Butter interior... this won out --- (so far it's cheaper than a license plate frame :) )

·
Premium Member
2,348 Posts
I tossed a bid at it :D (Shrapnel-CW)
You're still the high bidder, Chris....:thumbsup:
After you win it, I will run down with my semi truck and hook to the trailers full of NOS parts for you.....:D ..I bet there's even a couple LS6's in crates in them...oh and a few M22's......:yes:

·
Premium Member
9,505 Posts
Dang...... outbid again. Guess I'll have to wait 10 minutes before the close of the auction to win it :)

·
Premium Member
9,505 Posts
I sent the "seller" the following email:

"I bid on the car but so far have been outbid. In retrospect I am glad because, after reading the ad more carefully, I found some troubling discrepencies:

First, in the small print, I discovered the car is used. Not saying that you are trying to rip people off but, c'mon... if it's only got 17 miles on it wouldn't it be considered new? A bit of a discrepency if you ask me. Also I noticed that you are not offering insurance??? For an item this rare I would think insurance would be mandated. Too many discrepencies in this acution, so I will bow out. BTW - could you ask whoever the buyer is if I can have the original air in the tires? I long to breathe nostalgia."

·
Premium Member
9,505 Posts
His reply:

"Hello, no problem, I guess your right, it could be considered new. I left out the insurance because the Genie can fix anything, take care."

Check out some of the email responses... pretty funny

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.