Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Vendor
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The light output of the modern headlights is much better than it used to be 50 years ago but it doesn't mean that it can't be used on the classic Chevy Camaro.

You can find a lot of cool headlight options for your model on our website. There is quite a wide choice of headlight styles from stock looking round headlights with halogen bulbs up to futuristic full LED headlights with color changing halo rings. New lights will not only improve the visibility but will also add a custom touch to the appearance of your car.

So no matter if you're restoring your Camaro to factory specifications or building a restomod project - you got to check them out: http://www.carid.com/chevy-camaro-headlights/

I've picked a couple of nice examples just to show you the types of conversion headlights.

# 1 IPCW® - 7" Round Chrome Projector Headlights

# 2 IPCW® - 7" Round Chrome Iron Cross Euro Headlight

# 3 Anzo® - 7" Round Chrome CCFL Halo Euro Headlight

# 4 RedLine LumTronix® - 7" Round Diamond Rat Rod Halo Headlights

# 5 Spyder® - 7" Round Black Projector Headlights Off-Road Use Only

# 6 Oracle Lighting® - 7" Round Black Full LED Color Halo Projector Headlights

Which ones would you choose for your Camaro?

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
Thanks Mike that is one of the first product that you guys sell that I could and would use on my car. Could you repost this on the Team Nova. I think they would be interested over there as well. If they come in four inch diameter bulbs for a four head lamp system I think they would be interested over on Team Impala as well.

Big Dave

·
19,864 Posts
Some nice options....some are........................lets say, not to my liking :noway:

·
Vendor
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh yes, these 6 options are way different, so I am not surprised that some of the options are not that attractive. Tastes are different so I just wanted to show how wide your choices are. We have about 20+ headlight conversion options on our site, so if you want to check them all, just visit this page and search by your model year: http://www.carid.com/chevy-camaro-headlights/

Thanks for your recommendation Big Dave, I went over to Nova, Chevelle and Impala forums to post it ;)

Here are some Camaro pictures:

·
19,864 Posts
Yes, looked at the site :)

Seeing actual Camaro pics helps a lot too :beers:

·
Registered
3,888 Posts
# 4 RedLine LumTronix® - 7" Round Diamond Rat Rod Halo Headlights
Rat Rod headlights from a catalog. Probably made in China.

Reminds me of most car show now where there are several six figure rat rods on display. Kind of misses the original intent, don't you think?

·
Vendor
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The manufacturer of these lights is located in US, they basically modify standard replacement headlights and giving them rusted out rat look.
I agree that the idea to make it by yourself using parts from the junk yard, but sometimes it's pretty hard to find a part that you need.

·
Vendor
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
All PM replied

We have lots of cool conversion headlights in stock, so in case you guys need a quote, just let me know which model are you interested in and don't forget to include your shipping zip code! I will be glad to calculate the total for you.

·
Premium Member
1969 Camaro Restomod
916 Posts
You should list which ones work with the RS hide-away headlights without any problems. A good reflector housing with what is it... a G8 Bulb? Thats plenty better than old sealed beams.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts