Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,395 Posts
Dennis.. I think you are at the age where you will have to park the Camaro.... I know it is tough but part of the new California DMV code says you have to park it.... there is also a very nice nice new seniors home just down the street from your house... you should check it out. I will be by later to pick up the keys to the White Wonder...I know as a true enthusiast you would want me to make sure she is driven on a regular basis and though it is a burden on me , and a lot of responsibility , I will take this commitment on for you . I can only hope someone will be kind enough to do the same for me one day .... :) Happy Birthday Buddy....hey , can you even see this ?

·
Retired
16,027 Posts
Happy Bday DjD.... I could hear the knees creek all the way over here when you fell out of bed this morning :) :D

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Happy birthday Dennis! Somehow you manage to stay two years older than me. Look me up at the GG show next week and I'll buy you a beer.

·
Premium Member
1,462 Posts
Happy Birthday Dennis!

your only as old as you feel,
it seems there is very little that can compare to a drive on the coast line or just a drive to the mountains.. with the roar of the V-8... music to our ears..classics/Muscle cars..nothing like them..have a great day!..:beers: ..

·
Premium Member
13,705 Posts
Happy Birthday Dennis :beers:

Just 4 more years 'till your Denny's discount kicks in :yes:

In the words of the immortal 'Ol What's His Name, 'It never gets hard being old' :D

Your older buddy;
John

·
Retired
26,739 Posts
Hey thanks everyone I appreciate the greatings and the ribbing too! Fifty is the new 30 acording to my health care provider. I found that out last year when I had all those invasive tests performed... I figured out why there are all those "I was abducted by a UFO and subjected to body cavity probing" stories. :eek: This year things are much better :D

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Happy Birthday Dennis to the most oldest and wisest member here on TC :D

1 - 20 of 64 Posts