1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Happy birthday man. :)

·
Premium Member
4,395 Posts
I talk to the guy for two hours on the phone this morning and he says nothing to me about it being his birthday... his wife gets on the phone with me twice and she says nothing about it being his birthday... don't I feel like the horses ***!

·
Premium Member
9,505 Posts
I talk to the guy for two hours on the phone this morning and he says nothing to me about it being his birthday... his wife gets on the phone with me twice and she says nothing about it being his birthday... don't I feel like the horses ***!
Awwww --- c'mon Van --- just rrying to insulate you from any more drama I evoke :D I told the wife not to make a big deal out of it.

Thanks to all for all your comments in the past, conversations, etc. I really feel like I found some true friends. Thanks for the well-wishing on my B-day, and for making the last year of my life so memorable. Hoping for more of the same in the future.
:beers:

·
Premium Member
2,348 Posts
Happy Birthday.....:hurray:
Have a couple...:beers:

Kick back and relax...:boring:

Then, go put those cars together....:thumbsup:

Hope you're having a good one..:yes:

·
Premium Member
5,329 Posts
Happy Birthday Steve!! :beers: 48 huh? About time for that first "finger test" :D...All I can say is welcome to the club...:hurray: Many more buddy! :D

·
Premium Member
10,083 Posts
Happy birthday Steve. May the Camaro gods shine on your projects.

Soon.:hurray:

·
Premium Member
2,496 Posts
Happy Birthday Steve! :beers:

·
Premium Member
9,505 Posts
Yeah --- I'm confused about that one... guess you have to be part of the "older generation" to understand it :)

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Happy Birthday Steve! We're glad to know you and have you as part of this great site. Have a good one and many more! :beers:

:hurray: :hurray:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts