Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone taken off from work to work on your car ?
I did yesterday . I spent the whole day playing in the garage : )

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
You better hope that the Boss doesn't read this ;)

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
Your Fired!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
I called off to go get my car if thats close enough?

·
Registered
936 Posts
Ha Ha!
I was just thinking about the very same thing today. The weather has been so good It is perfect to work on the Camaro.
However that being said, my current work load wont allow it :sad:

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
There's definitely days I'd Like to take off to drive my car, and some days I think about it to finish projects, but sadly no.:sad:

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
I want to work on it all the time but those bills keep me at work. I will bring a peice or two with to work that needs paint or something and work on it at lunch. ( funny thing the bills are for the car parts) what a circle!

·
Premium Member
1,677 Posts
Yup. I spent last Friday re installing the intake to get rid of a vacuum leak. It was nice ...no kids....no wife...did have to answer e-mails on my blackberry in between bolts, I don't think anyone noticed I was gone. Car job is now complete.

·
Registered
3,677 Posts
I took off Wednesday and had yesterday and today as holidays (spring break). Alternated between working on the car and the shop.

P.S. So Jack, the engine's running right then?

·
Premium Member
2,568 Posts
Jim, Don't let the Boss find out... :noway: :p
I've been ditching out 2 hgours early near everyday for the past couple weeks, springsa commin, gotta get this thing done!
I get an extra week vacation this year I plan to use some time on the car... I need a work on the car day with GJack!!! :yes: 200hrs!!! is nice... :yes:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts