Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hate to ask, but I have read the related posts for months and searched as well as D. Pozzi web pages and still unsure.
It is time to order the front springs for 67 bb camaro. Car is rs, iron head, 4 speed with minimal motor add ons. Car will not be driven hard on corners, would like to be close to factory height, basically just fun street and show driven.
I think I would like a little more spring in the front than the stock moog 638. I have studied the moog springs and am leaning towards the 6320 spring. I understand everyone's application and needs will differ but does this sound like a good fit? Are the ends a good match to the stock a-arms?
Thanks

·
Registered
80 Posts
I installed the 6320 on my 69 coupe(see picture profile.) and it was perfect choice.I to have the same disires as you.I also looked into the moog 6308 (same spring rate as 6320 but 3/8" shorter) I thought the ride height was going to be a little to low,for me(I was told this info by camaro members.)
So my 69 coupe does ride at aprox. stock height and I am very very happy with my choice.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.