Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My camaro has a misfire to start with.I got a compression test done and found out I have lower pressure on the 6 cyclinder it has 135 psi. The car has a ticking noise when in idle/neutral when I drive the ticking goes away. Also something weird happens when I'm coming to a stop the car just turns off if I pump the accelerator as I'm stopping car stays on. It does not heat up at all. Another thing as well I noticed my car gets weak so I decide to turn on the car and remove the battery car remained on until I either stepped on the brake so the brake lights light up/ or turned on the headlights and it turns off maybe just a coinsedence I don't know. Anyone can help me please

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Is it throwing any codes? As far as removing the battery and pressing the brakes im guessing its supposed to shut off cause mine does the same. Seems like everything is grounded threw the negative battery terminal so the computer may realize there is an open circuit and cuts the car off. The ticking noise may be a valve sticking.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts