Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have you ever thought of someone, for no reason at all they come to your mind, and then out of know where they call or come by? Has this every happened to anyone? This happens to me alot and I was woundering if this happens to anyone else

·
Registered
399 Posts
i often think of working on the camaro before my wife and kids come back,
75% of the time they drive up before the garage is open

·
Registered
936 Posts
i often think of working on the camaro before my wife and kids come back,
75% of the time they drive up before the garage is open
I thought I was the only one this happens to.

·
Registered
724 Posts
I honestly believe that people can be psychic; my wife definitely fits the profile of your question. I don't think that people can predict things (like the future), but I do believe that my wife can sense things. It happens ALL the time with her. It's amazing... she says to me "that's your sister calling" or "that's Donna calling" way to many times to be coincedental. Her "batting" average is probably 90% - NO KIDDING!

I can't predict as she does, but I know that when I've won door prizes in the past , I've sensed that I've won just before my name is called. But I can't do the phone thing like she does. I'll probably get mocked here, but I believe people can communicate without talking and that humans will evolve to this state. No witchcraft here, just brain power that my wife might have more of as an "early adopter" so to speak.

Just a footnote. She can't do it at will. If I ask her to guess wht I'm thinking, she can't. But man, when that phone goes off, and it's her brother Jeff... and I know she has no reason at all to be thinking of him at that time... Let the twilight Zone music play!

No BS here... it blows me away how aften she can do it.

JD

·
Registered
8,305 Posts
sometimes.
but more often than that, i'll be driving down the road and thinking of a song, and when i turn the radio on, it's either playing then or within a couple of minutes. i also can sense what song is going to come on next.

·
Registered
609 Posts
I keep thinking I hear the clearing house give-away truck pull up.....nothing yet! :noway:

·
Premium Member
1,159 Posts
Read the spontaneous fulfillment of desire- harnessing the infinite power of coincidence by Deepak Chopra if you really want to blow your mind.

His books are cross country airplane reading for me to take my mind off of turbulence and being trapped in an aluminum tube 6 miles above the earth.

Lane

·
Registered
542 Posts
I honestly believe that people can be psychic; my wife definitely fits the profile of your question. I don't think that people can predict things (like the future), but I do believe that my wife can sense things. It happens ALL the time with her. It's amazing... she says to me "that's your sister calling" or "that's Donna calling" way to many times to be coincedental. Her "batting" average is probably 90% - NO KIDDING!

I can't predict as she does, but I know that when I've won door prizes in the past , I've sensed that I've won just before my name is called. But I can't do the phone thing like she does. I'll probably get mocked here, but I believe people can communicate without talking and that humans will evolve to this state. No witchcraft here, just brain power that my wife might have more of as an "early adopter" so to speak.

Just a footnote. She can't do it at will. If I ask her to guess wht I'm thinking, she can't. But man, when that phone goes off, and it's her brother Jeff... and I know she has no reason at all to be thinking of him at that time... Let the twilight Zone music play!

JD

Maybe you have caller ID and she nver told you :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
2,568 Posts
John, If she every starts being able to guess the Powerball numbers, let me know... I might buy a ticket then... :yes: :thumbsup: :hurray:

JD

·
Premium Member
2,568 Posts
I very rarely get around to thinking, so... NO...
Seriously, I have had some dreams that I swear have come true. It almost felt like déjà vu when it would happen. Not many of them have tho.... I wish that dream of me driving my 67 would happen sometime soon tho...
:D :yes:
Have you ever thought of someone, for no reason at all they come to your mind, and then out of know where they call or come by? Has this every happened to anyone? This happens to me alot and I was woundering if this happens to anyone else

·
Registered
3,429 Posts
Just yesterday I had some McDonalds fries sitting on the counter, I thought to myself, that would suck if those fell off. I then grabbed the fries and went down to my office, I set the fries on my desk and they fell over and on the floor.
Little things like this happen to me all the time. I often have dreams about someone that I haven't seen in quite a while..then all of a sudden I see them.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts