Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of heads that are suppose to be 300hp I have no idea of the year? No Hump as in camel hump? The Id number is as follows 3932441 and the stamp is T If anyone knows how to find out what these heads are it would be appericated very much! Thanks Jeff, From N.C.

·
Banned
21,341 Posts
spsparky,

What do the indicator's on the ends of your heads look like.

Do they have a rectangle laid flat at the head gasket surface with a big triangle sticking up in the middle of the rectangle???

Or what??? Because they might be a set of 250hp/327 heads or early 300/327 ones that came out before the double hump heads prior to '64.

What's anybody else think, ---- come back if you have one of those casting books, please. pdq67

·
Registered
241 Posts
The 441's are good heads. They came on 4-barrel 350's that were rated at 300hp in 69 and 70. These are decent heads for a low-mid performance build up. The combustion chambers are about 74cc and the intakes are 155cc. They still flow better than someother heads with larger intake runners. I had a set on a 350 and they produced an incredible amount of low end torque. They do take the flat seat plugs so make sure you buy the right ones. Good luck with them.

·
Registered
517 Posts
I have these heads on my 383 and they work great. Have good performance and gas mileage.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Go to www.mortec.com They have just about every block, head casting # you can imagine. You should be able to find exactly what you need there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts