Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
today i found out my head was cracked,, i need a another one because i was told its beyond repair,,, i need some info on the chamber, and intake runner,,can anyone tell me the numbers on this?...is it a 64cc chamber and 170cc intake runner? its a totally stock 350 motor ...thnks for any help i need this info to purchase another one..thnks

·
Premium Member
1,436 Posts
pull the valve cover and see what the casting number is...

then you can check that on www.mortec.com

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
You need to tell US the numbers on your heads and we should be able to tell you some specifications on those heads.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Before you buy just one replacement head, could you answer a few questions? Things like: what type and year, how many miles, what size engine, and what condition the other head is in? You just might be far better off buying a new or rebuilt SET of higher quality heads than stock, depending on what you have. Without a little more information, we can only guess at what your best options are, both financially and performance.

·
Premium Member
5,992 Posts
Doubtfull the runner is as big as 170. Looks like a good excuse to buy two new heads as deerhunter said, and benefit from some modern technology. :thumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts