Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 67 had no headlights when I purchased it, now I'm trying to figure out what I need to put them in. I have the housing brackets that bolt to the rad support and bought the 1 inch retainer for the lamp. From what I can figure out I need the beam buckets for each side. Is this correct? I don't want to spend more money if I don't have to.

Thanks, John

·
Registered
601 Posts
look on classicindustries web sight or firstgen or ss396.com all got layouts of front lights. seems you may be missing something tho. my front end is in boxes if you need pics e mail me and ill get all out and take pics for you.:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
22,122 Posts
you need the beam buckets that hold the sealed beam on each side. They attach with 1 spring and 2 adjusting screws which go into 2 white plastic pieces that pop into the square holes on the main brackets.

Then there are the chrome rings that hold the sealed beams on and the 3 screws that attach them.

All are reproduced.

·
Premium Member
2,050 Posts
i've got extras I won't need since I bought a whole new front end. I can take pics this week for you if you are interested. They would need to be beadblasted/painted, but they're in good shape.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks everyone, got the answer,beam buckets it is. Blue89bird thanks for the offer but I'm just going to order them from Ricks,much easier that way.

John

1 - 5 of 5 Posts