Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
first i want to connect my headlights and front turn signal lights so that when i turn on my headlights my front turn signal lights turn on at the same time i like to have them on with the headlights and will they still work when i turn them on to turn,second how do you connect the horn and relay? thanks

·
Premium Member
6,628 Posts
What year and turn signal lights all light up when the headlights are on unless you have a bad ground or burnt bulb.

·
Premium Member
5,992 Posts
Sam- On 67 cars, Camaros and many others, park lights go out when headlights are lit. I've got a custom switch for mine to do what you need. PM me for more info.

·
Premium Member
5,315 Posts
first i want to connect my headlights and front turn signal lights so that when i turn on my headlights my front turn signal lights turn on at the same time i like to have them on with the headlights and will they still work when i turn them on to turn,second how do you connect the horn and relay? thanks
I should think this would be as easy as connecting the Parking light wire to the headlight wire or finding the earliest headlight switch that the park lightas and headlights are on together. I don't think GM changed much on headlight switches for several years.

Jeff

·
Registered
263 Posts
I just did this to mine....
What I did was jump the rear parking light wire to the front parking light wire at the switch. (Brown wire to the Purple wire)
The rear parking lights come on with the headlights so by jumping that wire to your front parking lights will also come on. :thumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts