Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have pictures of the trim for the headliner in the front. I have the trim and the headliner is stretched and ready for gluing but i wanted to make sure i know how it all goes back together and can't figure out how the front peice of edging goes on.
Its a 68 coupe with bow headliner. Sides and back make sense but pictures of all would be appriciated. By the way, for those of you starting your rebuild and reading this. Take about 10 times the pictures you think you need when tearing it down.

·
Premium Member
13,951 Posts
Anyone have pictures of the trim for the headliner in the front. I have the trim and the headliner is stretched and ready for gluing but i wanted to make sure i know how it all goes back together and can't figure out how the front peice of edging goes on.
Its a 68 coupe with bow headliner. Sides and back make sense but pictures of all would be appriciated. By the way, for those of you starting your rebuild and reading this. Take about 10 times the pictures you think you need when tearing it down.
Is this new trim or some you are putting back on?

Roger

1 - 2 of 2 Posts