Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
pdq67 mentioned I could find some good info over here so here I am. I usually log onto the 2nd Gen site because I thought this was a more 1st gen web site and I don't have a 1st gen. Is this correct? Current builds are a Prostreet '72 SS and a fresh paint/motor/interior '79 Z. And I almost forgot, a 3rd Gen hanging from the ceiling with an Art Morrison Frame for 4 link that will be up there for a long time.

·
Retired
26,692 Posts
Welcome to TC Shawn, glad to have you visiting the site. TC is structured around the 1st gen but the knowledge base here is quite diverse. Both the administration and the membership are open to helping and discussing all generations of Camaro. Over the recent years forums for each generation have been added with the intention that every Camaro owner feel at home here.

Grab your favorite beverage and check out all that TC has to offer and if you have other Chevy interests you might enjoy www.chevyteam.com

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Shawn:

Team Camaro Members are Not Racial and Fair Play Competition within the Family of Camaro’s is Healthy. I don’t consider comments like “In 1969 GM finally got it right” offensive when in my opinion GM built the Ultimate Camaro in 1970. Although I’m bios to see more Round Tail Lights on the road I’m just happy to have experienced the Muscle Car Era and enjoy sharing my knowledge with others whom appreciate these wonderful machines. A Team Camaro Member is a Purist when he or she can set back, enjoy, participate and respect other members. I believe these attributes is what makes this the best Muscle Car site on the Web. Whether you own a Mopar, Ford or GM the Camaro was always in the forefront as the one to beat.

Welcome Aboard.

·
Premium Member
5,496 Posts
Welcome Shawn,

TC talk from what I'v seen 1st to 5th and still going I just wish they would put a PRO-STREET forum to go along with the ! I cant say it PT forum!...lol...just kidding but not really whats your take on a Pro-Street forum.This would give us some place to call home as well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts