Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
but been around camaros for a while!

So let me get on with the introductions.. my name is Steve and i live in columbia, sc. I have an addiction, its called the Camaro... here's how I get high.

The first one that started it all.
92 RS.

my dream car. My thirdgen droptop.
89 RS convertible

My 4th gen, Sunset Orange 01z28

and my latest acquisition, that i have a LOT of work to do yet.
67 RS

I look forward to learning about the 1st gen i have, and working on her more and more. So thats my vices and the only one im missing now is my early 2nd gen.. all in time hopefully though.

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Nice pictures. Thanks for sharing with us. Welcome aboard! :waving:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the warm welcome fellas.

I just finished re-doing the brakes on the 67 today. it now drives and more importantly, stops, on its own.

I took her for her first spin around the block today, and it was frightening, but a blast.

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Welcome aboard Steve; Our Members Specialize in Camaros. If you need advise "Open a Thread" or feel you have interest or advice to give "Post a Response". Granted each member has their own flavor. Drag, Pro Street, Touring, Cannon Ball ...etc and the Camaro will light up your life :eek:))

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks guys!

Yea, I have lots of plans, but for some reason my plans pile is a lot thicker than my wallet is. :( All in time i suppose. The 67, like every car i seem to own, I intend to "make my own" I'm not so much a purist, as in All origional, or all drag, or whatever, i like making something unique, that I can enjoy because its what i wanted it to be, not so much for others, but if they enjoy it too, well thats just icing on the cake. I hope to pull her totally apart one day, acid dip the body, 4 link rear tubular front end, air ride suspension, big block power, vintage air addition, and everything else in between. I hope to go blue with her one day, as I hate red cars. Being how much its rusted and how much its going to need to be replaced, i dont feel the need for a full restore to factory. :)

glad you liked the gas tank. :) ive since got a better portable one (converted a cheap 10 buck antifreeze over flow tank to a gas tank and have temp mounted under hood. :) fuel lines are toast.. tank is close to toast, although the interior of the tank looks perfect. go figure.

Like i said, its a money battle now, and while i saved her from rotting away under this guys shed, im just trying to get it somewhat manageable, where i can work on her and what not.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts