Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been reading the forums for 7 years and this is my first post. I want to say thank you to all the people who run this site and all the members who post topics and offer help and solutions to many problems encountered! THANK YOU! I can,t remember how many times I have done a search while tearing my 69 apart but it has to be hundreds. Thanks, thanks, thanks! I have a shop manual from 27 years ago when I bought my first 69 and many other 69 Camaro books. ! I have owned 2 other since then and hope to always own at least 1 if not more! I am just starting to put my car back together, it has 53000 miles original Hugger Orange Black Vinyl top! It has a GM 427 replacement block, 69 GM 427 crank and rods, GM 077 Aluminum heads (more info on these would be helpful??) 163 Alum Intake, GM Alum water Pump, 1 of 500 780 Holleys made for Yenko cars, M22 Rockcrusher Tranny, and a 12 bolt 410 rear. Original interior is white with 140 speedo, Tach, GM Original console guages. The only thing not original GM is the cowl hood, headers, quarters and outer wheelhouses. Also the pistons and cam are aftermarket! Can't wait to get it back on the road!! :beers::beers::beers:

·
Premium Member
6,360 Posts
welcome!!! GET US SOME PICS!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Welcome aboard from So. Cal! :waving:

·
Premium Member
783 Posts
Ah, a Fellow Albertan!:beers:

Welcome aboard. Now lets see some pics of that car.

Paul :beers:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts