Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a newbie here but not to Camaro's. Owned a '96 V6 and an '85 RS during my military and single days. I am now in the works to get my dream car: Nickey 2010 2SS/RS FLP TT. Not sure when I'll be making the trip to Illinios, but some time before the end of the year. Glad to see this site exists and there so many other Camaro fans out there! Take care.

~ Rich

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey , welcome to the team.
Lots of knowledgeable people here I think you'll like it.
Don't see a lot of guys from Nevada here.
Thanks! I agree. By far the best place on the net for Camaro knowledge and experience. I am in awe!

·
Premium Member
9,357 Posts
Welcome to team camaro

·
19,752 Posts
Welcome to TC :beers:

I'll be out your way Sept. 22-25 at the New York New York. Any shows coming up ? I won't have my car of course but flying out to lose some money :yes: LOL

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome to TC :beers:

I'll be out your way Sept. 22-25 at the New York New York. Any shows coming up ? I won't have my car of course but flying out to lose some money :yes: LOL
Look me up and send me a PM when you get out here. I may be able to help get you comps on some shows or something. It helps working in the Hotel Industry!!! I'd like to extend this courtesy to all the TC members. Having an alliance in Vegas definitely helps with the cost of things these days! Take care and enjoy your trip!

·
19,752 Posts
Rich... thats great and thanks. I wasn't looking for anything like that but wife will love it.

Jerry... mine too. First time flying,first time going West,first time for Vegas :eek:

Sort of a second honeymoon (16 years of bliss) :rolleyes: lol

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You people all rock and I hope I can help take care of you when you get out here. Enjoy your trips and make 'em safe ones. One warning: I don't suggest trying some of the stunts pulled in the movie "The Hangover". Although it was hilarious, stealing a cop car out here will get you put in jail! Be safe all and thanks for being so welcoming.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts