Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Ron and I'm out here in sunny San Diego CA, It's 67 degrees out here by the way. I'm kinda new to the site but that has not stop me from getting everyones opinions on an engine I just purchased and my camaro. The feedback has been really helpfull and I can not even imagine making another camaro/parts purchase without running it bye the site. You will have to excuse me because I'm really green when it comes to technical stuff, so I will ask dumb questions from time to time. I truely want to learn because I have a deep deep love for my 1967 convertible rs. It's good to be around guys with the same interest.

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Welcome Ron from Ventura Co.! Glad to have you aboard :waving:

·
Premium Member
5,325 Posts
No such thing as a dumb question...Welcome from Northern California! :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
6,360 Posts
Welcome from Kern county.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Welcome from St. Thomas Virgin Islands, where it's sunny and 85 degrees!!! Talk about rubbing it in, right???
I lived in San Diego for about 2 years, absolutely loved it, my then girlfriend, now wife of 13 years, lived there for about 4 years, she has a few relatives and many friends there still. Great place to live! About the dumb questions, let me tell you that this is the greatest group of car enthusiasts on the web. Please do NOT be afraid to ask any question you have. We have alot of respect for each other and realize that we can all learn from each other. If something is not clear to you, just keep asking and we'll get you through it. Congrats on joining the site!

Mike

·
Registered
748 Posts
Welcome from Pa. Oh and by the way it was 72 degrees out here today. Took the car out and let it stretch it's legs for a while.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
84 Posts
Welcome Ron, from north central Wyoming. Warmed up to a balmy 28 today with a 15 wind chill. The SS is all tucked away warm for the winter. Jay

·
Premium Member
10,080 Posts
Welcome from Central Caleefornia. We have been having exceptional weather lately, haven't we?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts