Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up? I hope there is room here for the other 1st gen f-body (firebirds) Starting in the spring I will be going thru alot of body pannel replacements sutch as full rocker replacement, 1 piece floor, and roof pannel to begin with. You all seem to have a much better body forum here then we have over at the first gen bird site. I hope you all are willing to share as these bodys are practcally the same in the most part.
Don't get me wrong I do like the camaros and have owned some unfortunitaly the last camaro I owned went up in a blaze and burnt to a crisp.My true love is the bird as it was the first car I owned when I was 15. anywas I hope there is room here for the birds as well and cheers:beers: Stephen

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
Welcome ,from the northwest ,room with me as it is a 1st gen f body,what we go through ,you Indian guy's go through ( not to hurt no ones feelings but Indian is an old term for pontiac.....I would not do that) Happy Motoring

·
Registered
305 Posts
Welcome from MD/VA live in Frederick, work in Reston. You're more than welcome, everyone here is great, I don't think my car would even run if it wasn't for this site. - Rob

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you all for accepting the "step child" of the camaro here. forgot to mention that my car is a 69 firebird 350ho 4spd hardtop. After dissasembly my first project will be drivers inner and outer rocker. I have been doing some reading on past post here on that subject and you guys seem to have what it takes and have eased some pressure off my mind. I like the camaro as well but always seem to have bad luck out of them. The last 69 camaro I owned burned up and was actually sold on this site to one of your members in Maryland about 2 years ago for parts (what was left) by my brother who is also a member here. Ohh yea the indian thing don't hurt fellings and we pontiac guys actually like it but I always used the term "tin injun" Anyways thanks again I and I will be talking to you guys later. Stephen

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Welcome! There are plenty of folks on here that also have Firebirds as well. Post some pictures when you can. :waving:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts