Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first post and I would just like to say Hello and THANK YOU to all the Camaro owners on this website! I have been stalking on here for about a month trying to figure out what was going on w/ my restored to original Camaro. I have big plans for this baby, but the budget is a little tight right now (just bought our 1st house!) and I'm getting transferred to Norfolk, VA (World's Greatest Navy!). I've got a 67 SS w/ a 350. I was having horrible timing issues intermittently, none the less. Stalling ,knocking, pinging, and running like crap. Using the plethora of knowledge on this website and the voluminous search engine, I was able to swap my carb, put in an internal VR Alt, put in a MSD 8360 Ready to Run magnetic distrib, MSD blaster 2 coil, new MSD spark plug wires, and plugs. I'm now cruising around w/ only 1 issue. My Camaro is Super Quiet! Sounds like a Toyota Camry! I even have headers. Looks like glass packs next! I'm open to suggestions... Well anyway, thanks alot guys, I really apperciate it and you guys rock!:beers:

·
Registered
366 Posts
Welcome to TC, if you reallt want it to rap than put a chambered exhaust on it, that will get everyone's attention. When are you transferring to to Norfolk, there is a great show coming up this weekend at Lebanon Valley Speedway called Musclepalooza and the Lake George Car Show put on by Albany ROds and Customs is a great time at the end of summer.

Dan E.
69 SS396 4spd. 4.10 posi. x66 coupe

·
Registered
726 Posts
Greetings from Arizona
THANKS FOR YOUR SERVICE!!!!!!:yes::hurray:
A nice set of Flow Masters will do the Job...it will sound so sweet
Ask your questions...someone here as been there and done it twice.
and we love pictures Jay and Bj

·
Premium Member
601 Posts
welcome to the team...camaros cannot be quiet...how about some good flowmasters to go with the headers...don't forget the x-pipe lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts