Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. My Name is Christy and Ive always wanted to find a site where I could speak to people about the love of my life, camaros:hurray: . I have 2 Camaros. I have a V6 98 Camaro, and Just last year I bought a 1978 V8 Rs. My father restores cars for Don Garlets Museum in Florida, and older Camaros are my thing. Im not that old,22, odly Ive worked and instaled parts on both of my camaros, and find it exciting to find help on the stupid questions that I need answered.

·
Registered
8,303 Posts
Welcome to Team Camaro Christy!

Now you just need to add a 3rd gen and a 1st gen to your ownership list and you'll be set... :)

·
Premium Member
6,360 Posts
Find an 87 1LE, and a 68 BB convert and you will definately be set!

Welcome aboard and we are glad to have you.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Welcome! This is a GREAT place to ask stupid questions, I do it all the time! :D

It's a great group, stick around! :beers:

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Welcome Christy to the Team. You've come to the right place. The only stupid questions are the ones not asked! :waving:

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
Christy Welcome ,that is cool ,you get to see your Dad's work and appreciate it ,good for you ,as I am trying to get one of my girls excited and involved with me and all my car crazy stuff ,but as of yet sorry to say no interest from eather one...again welcome and Happy Motoring

1 - 11 of 11 Posts