Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am looking forward to answering everyones questions about our products. just so everyone knows i will put up notifications when new products are available.thank you

·
Super Moderator
32,347 Posts
Cool! Welcome to the Club. MagnaFlow meaning exhaust systems?

No link in your signature?

·
Premium Member
5,989 Posts
Welcome!

I'm presently looking for a new 2.5" system and have been by the Magaflow site a few times. I'd like to emphasize the importance of the sound clips page and request that engine size of the car you're hearing be stated for the 60's examples. It currently is not. Important to some of us with small displacement(327-350ci) engines who are looking for a "better than stock" sounding system without "much louder than stock" dB levels.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
5,989 Posts
Jerry,

Thanks, your description sounds like what i'm interested in.
If there's anyway you could post or send a sound clip of it, I'd be deeply appreciative.
~Tom

·
Registered
278 Posts
Magnaflowrep, Where in so cal are you located. Does magnaflow ever sponsor local events?

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Hi,
Am not happy with the sound of my Flowmaster 40's. From my signature, can you recommend a system that will give me the HP I want, but not so loud and tinny as the Flowmasters. I curently don't have any kind of crossover pipe.Thanks
RJ

·
Registered
8,108 Posts
Welcome! Too late for me, I'm already sold on magnaflows. I picked up .3 and 2 mph by switching to magnaflows and a Dr gas X, from flowmasters and a crossover :thumbsup: . Got the tip from a buddy that saw similar results with his 455 Olds, great product, been pushing them ever since I tried them.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts