Team Camaro Tech banner

hello everyone

2K views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  68rs406 
#1 ·
i am looking forward to answering everyones questions about our products. just so everyone knows i will put up notifications when new products are available.thank you

#7 ·
Welcome!

I'm presently looking for a new 2.5" system and have been by the Magaflow site a few times. I'd like to emphasize the importance of the sound clips page and request that engine size of the car you're hearing be stated for the 60's examples. It currently is not. Important to some of us with small displacement(327-350ci) engines who are looking for a "better than stock" sounding system without "much louder than stock" dB levels.

Thanks!

#14 ·
Welcome! Too late for me, I'm already sold on magnaflows. I picked up .3 and 2 mph by switching to magnaflows and a Dr gas X, from flowmasters and a crossover :thumbsup: . Got the tip from a buddy that saw similar results with his 455 Olds, great product, been pushing them ever since I tried them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.