Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to everyone. My name is Joe and I own a 67 Camaro. Currently dont have a garage to work on it yet but hope to solve that problem soon. I know it needs alot of body work and I kinda feel like im in over my head because I have no experience with body work. But learning is half the fun they tell me. Im glad I found this place from what I read so far it seems im in for alot more work than I thought. Im not afraid of alittle hard work just hoping everyone here can give me some pointers when I need some.

Thanks in advanced,

Joe

·
Premium Member
13,705 Posts
Welcome to Team CAMARO Joe :beers:

We're here for ya when you need some help :thumbsup:

Folks are gonna start buggin you for some pictures and numbers - better get them ready :yes:

·
Admin/Super Moderator
12,511 Posts
Hey Joe what is the special of the day? :D Welcome aboard Team Camaro.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome to Team CAMARO Joe :beers:

We're here for ya when you need some help :thumbsup:

Folks are gonna start buggin you for some pictures and numbers - better get them ready :yes:
Well cant get any pics or numbers the car is still in Wisconsin in my pops shed.:(

As for whats the special of the day its a heavy dose of house hunting now that me and my wife found jobs in Florida and thanks for the welcomes.

·
Super Moderator
32,354 Posts
Welcome, Joe.
Good luck house hunting and congrats on the new jobs.
Ask questions and post pictures when you can.

·
Registered
4,942 Posts
Welcome to the TC Crew, Joe.

Make extensive use of the archives before you dive in. Get all the manuals you can hold of, and decide on a budget, as some of the build may beyond your capacity to carry out first time around. Costs can esculate if you have to farm out the work..

You seem to have the desire...so, do your homework first... then give her!

capt

1 - 7 of 7 Posts