Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow camaro lovers. My name is Aaron, and I am the proud owner of a 1967, numbers matching, Sport Coupe. I am from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia. This is a great site which I use on a daily basis. Thank you to all of you for your ideas and your genuine love for the Camaro!

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Hi Aaron,
Welcome to TC! Let's hear about your car and see some pics. Most folks put a little blurb in their signature.
Scott

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Welcome from Sunny So. Cal! :cool: :waving:

·
Premium Member
6,360 Posts
Welcome! got any pics?
I lived in Ocean View for a couple of years...back in the day...NAS Norfolk

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wow! Thanks for the quick replies! I definately feel welcome! I would like to start off by saying that I LOVE 1st GEN CAMAROS! This is actually the second '67 i have owned! I got my first one when i was 14 years old, and unfortunately wrecked it shortly after i turned 16 and then fixed it back up and sold it. I just recently purchased my "new" numbers matching, all original 1967, 40 years to the date after it was sold new (14 DEC 1966). It is a Sport Coupe, Cali car (factory air conditioning, all the smog stuff). It is originally Grenada Gold, but I think i am going to paint it Bolero Red. The car is in super good condition, and only has two dime sized rust spots in it. I have the engine out right now (painting it all up and making it all pretty) and doing some upgrades to the motor (edelbrock intake and carb, chrome valve covers and air cleaner). I should be slapping the motor and tranny back in it sometime during the week after christmas. I will post some pictures after i get the motor back in. I am super excited about this car, and will definately be posting on here alot since I am now back into the hobby that i love! Thank you all for your support and for your love of the CAMARO!!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
Aaron welcome from a old baldguy from Renton Wa. as you probley know changing your color will devalue your car # maching ,but anyway good site and enjoy ,ask questions many of us have been through it already ...Happy Motoring and Merry Christmas

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Old baldguy. I was toying with painting it back to original Grenada Gold, but i am going to keep this car forever, so i can always paint it back to original down the road if i feel the urge. I probably will do a full frame off resto in the future, and that is when i will paint it back to G-G.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts