Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted to say hello as a first timer to T/C and a frist timer in the Camaro family. Have visited this site often observing the type of communication and was impressed with the quality. Also followed Doug's misfortune and the way this group responded. Convinced me that this was a group that I could join. Great job!! It was my pleasure to contribute. Oh, by the way, I'm driving a '68', SS 396 auto. coupe and loving it. Well, thanks for the time and I look forward to learning alot.

·
Gold Lifetime Member
1,456 Posts
Welcome Ken to the best site on the net. Post some pics of the 68.:beers:

·
Premium Member
13,705 Posts
Welcome to Team Camaro Ken - :hurray:

I used to work out of Wilmington and Newark for "Uncle DuPee"
Lived in Newark & Christianna during the late 70's early 80's - nice place ... in the summer ... :D

Be sure to post your cowl info and VIN if you would in the Tag Team forum so the CRG guys can add it to the data base.

BTW - 68 is the best year ... :disco:

John M.

·
Registered
65 Posts
welcome ken,
we all have a common goal. plain talk,quick answers and fast cars. enjoy the big block. proud owner of 68 S.S. 502/502.

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Welcome from So. Cal! :waving:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you all for the friendly greetings and I look forward tapping into the wealth of of knowledge that exist here. And as soon as I figure out how to post pictures I'll have them up for you all. Thanks again.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts