Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to stop in & say HEY!! I'm a member of Team Chevelle. But since both sites are about CHEVY"S Why not. We both have the same interest. Plus I heard theres plenty of info on both of these sites. Plus some BADASS cars. Thanks Rick:beers:

·
Premium Member
4,395 Posts
Welcome Rick !!

I have been in your staate one time. My buddy got married to a girl from St. Cloud . Was probably one of the best weddings/parties I have ever been to . Always wanted to race at Brainard so hope to get back some day soon.

Enjoy , Van

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Welcome, where are you in MN? I live in River Falls just over the border from Woodbury. Are you planning on going to Car Craft Nationals on the 25th-26th in st paul?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
HEY Terry. I live in albertville. Across from the outlet malls exit 202. Off of I 94. Yes I'm registered for car craft. I just got back from Wisconsin on sunday. Spent the weekend at jellystone with my two daughters & their familys. Now I'm getting things together for CC. I'm with Northstar Chevelle's Been a member for just over two yrs now. Great bunch of guys. Send me a picture of your car. So I can lool you up at CC. Rick

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just hope no one was something against Chevelles on this site. Rick. Long story how I got into Chevelle's.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Rick I had a feeling you might be at Car Craft, I'll be there but at the moment I have no classic car, I'm looking but limited budget. Maybe I'll see something at the used car corral at Car Craft...

·
Retired
16,017 Posts
Welcome from Brainerd :thumbsup: if you ever need highway emergency help, hollar :)

·
Registered
6,106 Posts
Jerry let me know if you're coming to car craft next weekend, I'll probably go on Saturday--
Terry , I'm saving up to buy gas :D
I hope I can make it and it would be cool to get some nearby members there and meet up.
Click are you listening ??

·
Retired
16,017 Posts
We will be at my daughter and her husband's open house on Sat. then going to Neil Diamond concert at the Xcel on Sat. night. Just to many obligations to get away to a car show :(

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Jim-- well Neil Diamond will be worth it!!! After the concert, maybe you'll have a chance to cruise down University Ave and Porky's in St Paul, it will be quite the classic car scene down there...

·
Retired
16,017 Posts
Daughter has us taking the new train and bus to downtown, never done that before, will be interesting. :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts