Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
my senior year of highschool '96 I made the best trade of my life an '85
S-10 with isuzu 1.9ltr for a '68 camaro rs in descent shape. it survived my first years of ownership(teenager) the car had already been restored once not to oem. no build sheet so I swapped 327ci for 468ci 550hp+ starting my own resto picked up 12 bolt pos, 4 speed & numerous other parts
just picked up full floor & trunk floor today from the IN. Paddock 20 min. from home. the car was palomino ivory with black vinyl top and gold int. T2 code
with stripes Ive been told?? now '78 vette yellow want to restore as close as possible to rs ss clone, color undecided except black rear panel
just a little info and a hello
NO REPLACEMENT FOR DISPLACEMENT:bow:

·
Registered
4,274 Posts
Joe,Welcome to Team Camaro!! 68's are my second favorite 1 gen.I also am a firm believer that there is "No replacement for displacement".:D.Check out my signature below:yes:.

·
Registered
6,106 Posts
Hey Joe , first of all you got the best year right off the bat , nice move and its good to hear you peddled the import.
My 68 also has a 4sp and 12 bolt posi only I kept my 327. Like you I was young when I got it ( 20 ) and ya I beat it and raced it , did burn outs etc.
You came to the right place, I couldn't have restored my 68 without Team Camaro.
ps.
The Brickyard is awesome have you seen any races there ?

·
Premium Member
101 Posts
Welcome! I used to live close to the Speedway before joining the Air Force. Could hear the cars on raceday. I grew up in Avon. Love the 68's. Glad to hear you did not destroy her growing up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts